New to the Relax For Life range, the DCORE Cirrus has patented True Shiatsu Action and Wave Arrays which provides a more realistic and therapeutic massage than any other massage chair available.
True Shiatsu Action replicates the finger structure and organic movements of a massage therapist, while the Wave Arrays – found in Cirrus’ arms and legs – makes Cirrus the first and only massage chair to provide mechanical massage units for the arms and calves. Complete with a relaxing heat feature, Cirrus is the ultimate combination of therapeutic massage and luxury design.
“The massage chair has been around for approximately 70 years, but the essence of technology has not changed over the past 15 years. Team DCORE have now changed that by a fundamental principal that can lead to deeper muscle therapy” Inada Soshu”
9 Pre-programmed massages make it easy to jump in the chair and get started right away. Some of the programs offered: Quick, Master Shiatsu, Recovery, Circulation, Morning, Night, Neck and Shoulders, Lower Back, and Air Focus.
- Quick– Highly recommended for people with a limited massage time. This setting can relieve fatigue from the neck to the ankles in a short time.
- Master Shiatsu– A program to relive the whole body with the unique functional core shiatsu method. By shiatsu, gently rubbing the acupoints inside the body.
- Recovery– A program to alleviate general fatigue. From the root of the neck to the ankle, gently rubbing the acupoints of the whole body without omission.
- Circulation– A program that focuses on promoting blood circulation. Starting from the bottom of the body to the heart and by using the method of massaging muscles while promoting blood circulation to achieve the effect of promoting blood circulation.
- Morning– According to the centripetal method of promoting blood flow from the fingertips and toes back to the heart, massages along the venous flow. This program is recommended when you want to relax and revive your body.
- Night– Accoding to the centrifugal method of promoting blood circulation from the heart to the tip of the body, massages along the arty flow. This program is recommended when you want to relax.
- Neck and Sholuders– Massage neckstem, neck, upper shoulders and shoulders. This program is recommended for neck and shoulder fatigue and for relaxing the neck and shoulders.
- Lower Back– A program for centralized massaging of the low back and waist. This program is recommended when the lower back is tired and for relaxing around the lower back.
- Air Focus– A program for centralized massaging of the ends of the body, such as the fingertips and toes. Promote systemic blood circulation by stimulating the ends of the body.